Followers

Thursday, 31 July 2014

Christmas in July

Another Christmas card to add to the, as yet, small collection.  I must pull my socks up! I'm entering this into the following challenges

Creative Card Crew #67   Christmas

The Pink Elephant #261  Anything goes

Christmas Card Challenges #35 Anything goes


I've used a Forever Friends 8"x8" paper pad for this card.  It has some die cut decoupage as well as co-ordinating papers.  I've layered the images using a glue runner instead of 3D foam keeping the thickness of the card to fit in with the standard postal charge here in the UK.  I layered the background paper onto gold card and added a peeloff greeting to finish it off

Materials used

Forever Friends 8x8 paper pad
glue runner from Create and Craft
Gold card from stash
Peeloff from Craft Creations


2 comments:

  1. What an adorable, happy card! Thanks so much for linking up with us at Christmas Card Challenges! Karen N (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Creative Card Crew.
    Big Hug, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete