Followers

Tuesday, 29 July 2014

Anything Goes is the Way to Go!!

There are so many challenges around with an anything goes theme it's not difficult to show off with our projects. So here's my list of challenges for this card

Addicted To CAS #43 with a celebration theme

Less is More #182  Anything goes

Sister Act #67  Anything goes

613 Avenue Create #82  Anything goes  with the option of using a sentiment

The Pink Elephant  #261 Anything goes


This is a design that I do over and over and I love trying out new colour combinations for it.  I was particularly pleased with how this turned out.

I stamped the face image first and then masked it over.  Next I took a piece of copier paper and tore it in two.  I laid this over the right hand side and mask that was already there. then I inked over the remaining visible card with a lighter shade of ink then over-stamped it with a script using the same ink as the the focal image.  I also used it to stamp the sentiment and finished off by wrapping a ribbon around the spine

Materials used

Facial stamp from Inkyliscious
Script stamp from Artemeo
Memento inks
Ribbon
Sentiment stamp a magazine freebie


5 comments:

  1. I love that stamp !! Your card if gorgeous and very effective too ! I have become your latest follower. Sid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful masking and lovely colours. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margaret what a super design!
    Thanks so much for joining LIM this week
    Anne
    Less is More Designer

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card Margaret - love the beautiful face image.
    Thank you so much for joining us again at ATCAS.
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry this comment is so late, but I was on holiday in Spain last week and wifi was a little limited and slow!
    This is terrific Margaret!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete