Followers

Wednesday, 14 May 2014

Carol Singer

The challenge at As You Like It is , do you prefer feathers or fur? and to say why you make the choice.
I am definitely a fur person.  There are so many adorable teddies, cats and dogs available for crafting you could probably make a card using them everyday forever and not use one of them twice!  I love so many stamps and digi stamps which enable me to colour them as I wish.  After saying that, this card uses a pre-printed decoupage image

I am also entering it into

 Creative Card Crew #61 the challenge is music

Sister Act #56 anything goes

613 Avenue Create #71 is an anything goes challenge with an option to create a card using the recipe table which is provided



The decoupage and the backing papers are from a Forever Friends 8x8 pad.  I haven't used 3D foam on the layers, just Letratac dry adhesive which gives a subtle dimension while keeping it in the size for 5mm when posting.  I am really, really disappointed that Letraset have now discontinued this adhesive so I'm stocking up with it if I see it at a reasonable price.  Some retailers have hiked the price up I imagine for supply and demand :(  Moan over, back to my card!  I layered the decoupage onto green card and cut it out leaving a slight border, quite pleased that the border was more or less uniform around the picture.  Peeloff vertical greetings complete the design

4 comments:

  1. Love the card you have created here. Those decoupage images make a quick card. Thanks for joining us at the SIster Act Card Challenge this week. Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. Love the cute image and your coloring. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew this fortnight. Good luck. Maggie - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Margaret!!! I am so happy to visit your blog. It has been a long while. How are you doing?

    Your card is adorable!! Super cute image.

    Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this card Margaret! It's true to your style, so elegant! Thanks for popping over to CCC :) xx

    ReplyDelete