Followers

Thursday, 8 May 2014

Butterflies

The Allsorts challenge this time is to use butterflies

I'm also entering this card in the Whimsy Stamps challenge to use 2 or more die cuts.  I'm hoping this card is suitable for the challenge as it uses multiple die cut elements from a kit as opposed to using dies and a die cutting machine

Divas by Design and the challenge is In the Pink


I used the Hunkydory Tea Party collection to create this card.  I don't normally buy kits like this but when it was on offer for free just paying for p & p at £2.99 I thought it would come in handy at some point.  The only things that I've added are the gems, 3D foam pads and a Memento ink pad to ink around the edges of the backing paper

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous creation for our Butterflies theme Margaret, thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A delightful card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Butterflies' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card, and I do so love those old fashioned China tea cups, so delicate and pretty. Thanks for playing at Divas, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. Love all those pretty butterfly's. Thanks for joining us at Divas. Jayne

    ReplyDelete