Followers

Wednesday, 7 May 2014

A Stitch in Time

The challenge at Tip Top Tuesday is to use numbers

I have a mini watercolour paper journal in which I'm practising art journalling. I'm taking the course with Lori at Elvie studio called Doodle Page, learning how to put a page together and letter formation.  As a very untidy writer and not at all artistic as regards drawing I've still got a long way to go !

I used a 2B pencil, eraser (!!), paper stump, Derwent Aquatone watercolour paints,Uni Pro fine liner and a fine nib Promarker for the thread.  To create the journal I used water colour heavy weight paper and my Bind-it-All


2 comments:

  1. I love this page in your journal and the saying reminds me of my grandma. She used to say this all the time lol. Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are doing a fabulous job with your art journal , this is a great page!

    ReplyDelete