Followers

Tuesday, 22 April 2014

Paper Pretties #306

This week's challenge at Paper Pretties Wednesday challenge is to create a masculine card.  It was hubby's 60th birthday a couple of weeks ago and this is the card that I made for him


All the papers that I used are from Nit Wits.  I love the designs that you can get from their store and I've been able to collect papers from magazine freebies as well as digi images and papers from the website.All the layers are mounted onto dark brown card.  I was able to get a very precise border using my Perfect Layers rulers, the 1/16" th is my favourite.  The 60 was computer generated and printed on a Nit Wit paper and adhered to white card.  I then cut them out leaving a narrow border all round.  I was quite pleased with my freehand cutting.The image and the sentiment are a set from Stamp Addicts, stamped using Memento ink pad, and coloured with ProMarkers. Once again I used freehand cutting around the tortoise and mounted it using 3D foam pads.  The foam pads were also used with the 60 and the sentiment.  Adrian loved it, thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment