Followers

Monday, 31 March 2014

Word Art Wednesday

As always the challenge over at Word Art Wednesday is anything goes with the option of using the scriptural word art provided.  I recently had a friend who had a family bereavement and I made this card for her and her family

I am also including it in the challenge at Sister Act #50 which is another anything goes challenge and
Allsorts challenge #252 to use dies


The floral cross stamp is by Personal Impressions and I stamped it using Memento ink.  I coloured it using my ProMarkers.  I used one of the Spellbinders Decorative Label #8 dies to cut out the panel and attached it to the card with 3D foam pads.  I don't know the manufacturer of the sentiment stamp as there is no information on the wooden block. I stamped it on to a label I had cut using an X-Cut die, the ribbon and paper were from my stash

3 comments:

  1. What a peaceful blessed card. Thank you for joining us this week at Word Art Wednesday. Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margaret! It's so lovely to have you share with us. I hope you have been doing well. Your card is beautiful, as always. And I just really want to thank you for sharing with us.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us at allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete