Followers

Saturday, 1 February 2014

Something New

For the challenge at Whimsy Stamps the theme is something new

Also over at Sister Act Card challenge #42 anything goes


When my daughter and son-in-law moved house I made this card for them. It includes a few of my favourite techniques. Stamping, masking and colouring. Firstly I stamped the houses from a set by Polka Doodle using Memento ink pad. I then stamped them on post-it notes and cut them out, making sure that was still some sticky on the back.  I then covered the stamped images on the card with those on the post-it notes. I then coloured the background and foreground using a variety of inks using sponge pieces. After I removed the post-its I stamped some of the foliage stamps that were in the set and then coloured the images with ProMarkers. I mounted the panel onto dark blue card and then attached it to the card front.  


2 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card for a great occasion! You did an amazing job creating the scene!
    Thank you for joining our Something New Challenge at Whimsy Stamps.
    Ruza, Whimsy Digital Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete