Followers

Monday, 3 February 2014

New job

I made this card for my husband as he has recently started a new job.  This time last year he was made redundant and the only jobs available were all part time so he took one in the hope that it would only be a temporary measure until he could find something better.  Just before Christmas he had a phone call from an acquaintance offering him a full time job.  As you can imagine he said yes straight away

I am entering it into the Sister Act challenge #42 which is anything goes  


I used a Me to You kit that I bought a long time ago before Docrafts got the licence to produce it.  It was so quick and easy to do.  I cut two of the papers, inked the edges with a Memento ink pad, cut the elements from the kit and mounted them using 3D foam, and finished it off with a computer generated sentiment using my favourite font, Girls are Weird 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Margaret,
    Congratulations to your husband. This is great. Praise the Lord!
    Such a nice card!
    Hugs Liv (Swissie)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card, Margaret. The cute bear image is just perfect and congrats to your husband on his new job. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card for a very happy occasion! Thanks for joining us this week at the Sister Act Card Challenge! Hope to see you again next week! Sheena B.

    ReplyDelete