Followers

Thursday, 13 February 2014

Less is More #158

At Less is More #158 this week the challenge is to make a one layer card. I am also entering it into

Top Tip Tuesday the challenge is girly

Sister Act #43 anything goes

Creative Card Crew keep it simple and sweet


The floral stamp is from Kanban and the sentiment stamp is from a set that I bought ages ago which I don't use as much as I should.  I bought it from Create & Craft and it's designed by 3 Birds. I stamped it in Memento rich cocoa as I wanted a softer image and I used the less vibrant colours from my Promarkers.  I was really careful not to press the tips onto the card and have managed to colour it without any ink coming through to the back. I think the image is the perfect size for a small 4x4 card especially as I didn't use the full length of the stems

13 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card,love the fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret this is really nice! Love your coloring on the flowers, and the flowers looks so fresh and spring like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty ..... love the floral stamp. Great colouring too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Margaret, so clean and fresh!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really sweet card. Love the flower image and your lovely colouring

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card, The image and your colouring are beautiful. Thank you for joining us over at Top Tip Tuesday Challenges. Hugs Samantha K x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the image and your coloring is beautiful. So glad you joined us at Top Tip Tuesday. Hugs, Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card ,great image, thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew with our K.I.S.S challenge Hugs Tania (DT)xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card and great for our K.I.S.S. challenge. Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew. Hope to see you again.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Une carte simple mais jolie !
    Merci pour ta participation au creative card crew challenge !
    Bises

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is sooo beautiful! Classic CAS card! Thank you so much for sharing my Scripture card:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. really lovely, margaret! perfect for a "girly" challenge, and i love your layout!! fabulous! xox

    ReplyDelete