Followers

Monday, 10 February 2014

Christmas tag card

I originally made this card for last weeks challenge at Christmas Card Challenges but didn't photograph it in time.  However as there is only an option for their challenges, otherwise anything goes, I am entering it this week instead (this week's option is blue and silver).  I am also entering it into the challenge

Sister Act Challenges #43, anything goes


The holly is from a Papermania stamp set which I inked up with Versafine vintage sepia and coloured with Promarkers. I went around the edges of the leaves with a Quickie glue pen and then dipped it in Glamour Dust to give a frosted effect.  The berries I highlighted with Glossy Accents. Christmas embossed card  and string are from my stash


3 comments:

  1. Dear Margaret,
    This is a beautiful card!! Great stamping and coloring! I also took a look at your previous cards and loved everything, specially the house card. It's warm and nice :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. Great job on coloring. The berries pop and I love just the hint of glitter. Glad you finally photographed it and shared it with us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful. So glad you were still able to share it with us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete