Followers

Friday, 31 January 2014

Top Tip Tuesday

I've not long discovered the Top Tip Tuesday challenge blog it's well worth looking at all the tips and I've found a couple of things to do when hubby has finally put a work top in my craft room. I've had enough of my temporary fold up table which has been up for two years!! Still I supposed he will do it one day.  Anyway I digress, the challenge is to use a favourite sketch .


I love doing 9 patch blocks in my patchwork and quilting and I sometimes carry it over into my papercraft
I have used squares of scrap papers, from the Papermania Colossal stack, which have been inked around the edges with a Memento ink pad and this is an 8 patch because I didn't use a centre square, hehe. The image is from Lili of the Valley and I've coloured it using ProMarkers and some paper piecing. I inked around the edge of the card and matted it onto another of the same papers which I also inked.  Using a fine tipped ProMarker I did the 3 dot pattern to take away the bareness of the white card.  I finished it all off with a stamped sentiment from the Woodware Tiny Phrases set. 

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful Card! Fantastic Detail! Thank you for sharing with us at Tip Top Tuesday. Amy A., DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margaret, Great card hunny, is the sketch you own? great to see it if you used from somewhere else as I love sketches... if it is yours can I pin it to my pinterest board? Thanks for Playing along with us this time at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your lovely comments. The sketch is just something that I transferred from doing patchwork. I'm flattered to be asked to be pinned, by all means do share it. I must get to grips with Pinterest one day
    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete