Followers

Monday, 13 January 2014

Polka dot Christmas

I bought a new Christmas embossing folder on Saturday and I couldn't wait to try it out!  I'm entering this card into the following challenges

Papertake weekly new year new stash

Christmas Card Challenge #7 the option this week is to use polka dots

ABC Christmas anything Christmas

Paper Pretties #293  monochromatic


My new embossing folder is the Die'sire Embossabilities Christmas Elegance.  It takes away the challenge of getting narrow ribbon or paper strips on straight as it is all in one with the flat area being where I have put the spotty paper going across.  The paper is from My Mind's eye and the topper is a stamp from Dimension Stamps.  I used a Memento ink pad to stamp the image and to colour the scalloped Nestabilities oval. 3D foam pads have given the topper a lift from the card

3 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Margaret :-) I love the embossing and simple design :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly and ABC Christmas Challenges
    luv
    Lols x x x
    p.s, this would fit in with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete