Followers

Tuesday, 7 January 2014

Blue is the colour

I have always loved blue above any other colour, even as a child.  I can't say why I love it so much as I can't think of anything that has happened to make it be so.  I'm entering it into the following challenges

As You Like It a single colour and why it's your favourite

Less is More #153 Winter blues


The stamp I have used is from Woodware and I used a Memento ink pad with it. The background paper is from a Crafter's Companion sampler cd.  I used the same ink pad to edge the papers. I did a second stamp and cut out the snowflake circle.  I then used several layers of Versamark ink pad and Ultra Thick Embossing powder to glaze it.  When it was completely cooled I bent it to crack the enamel to give the impression of cracked ice.  I then mounted it using 3d foam pads



3 comments:

  1. A beautiful blue card Margaret (must get that stamp in time for next Christmas!!) and perfect for us at AYLI!! Good Luck. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice! I love the big snowflake for the "O"

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great Margaret,
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete