Followers

Sunday, 5 January 2014

A herd of reindeer?

A very quick and easy card to make but one I think is quite eye-catching. I'm entering into the following challenges
Christmas Card Challenge #6  optional extra challenge of no colouring

Allsorts challenge #240 free and easy

The Creative Card Crew #52  anything goes


The stamp I used for these cards was a freebie with Craft Stamper magazine and I used Memento ink pads with it.  The papers were printed from a Crafter's Companion Popcorn cd.  I used the same ink pads to edge the paper and mounted the stamped image, cut using Spellbinder's die, using 3d foam pads.  As I said, quick and easy. It's economical too as , for this 4" x 4" card, I could get 4 cards from one sheet of A4 paper

4 comments:

  1. Super cute cards Margret great to see your blog,
    Maybe you will come visit Penrith sometime! I See your not to far from Penrith... maybe you will come play some of the challenges I am on too! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! Great CAS cards!
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges this week!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very simple and delicate cards.
    Thank you for participating in the Creative Card Crew challenge. Adriana DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us at allsorts this week Tracy x

    ReplyDelete