Followers

Tuesday, 22 October 2013

Word Art Wednesday #102

Earlier in the year a dear friend tragically lost her husband.  It's her birthday this week and I was very much lacking inspiration for her card.  I'm not a great lover of what I call P & P cards. i.e. when you get a card kit where you just push toppers, or decoupage, out of a sheet and plop them on a card but I do have a couple of Hunkydory kits to fall back on.  The embellishments on this card were exactly what I wanted, just love the colours used.

I've decided to enter it into the word Art Wednesday challenge #102


The photo below shows all the layers


3 comments:

  1. Lovely layers of floral beauty. This is so beautifully done, thank you for posting with us. We hope to see you again next week.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday! {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete