Followers

Saturday, 5 October 2013

Another sewing project

This is the second bed set that I have made.  I used the same idea from the first one by buying a plain white quilt cover took it apart and reassembled after sewing the patchwork to one of the quilt panels.  I think that this set looks better in the guest room than the first one.  The fabric was a single duvet cover which had a different design and colour on each side.  In order to get the design to link together was by cutting 12" squares to make a centre panel and then used a single white sheet for the borders.  The top stitching doesn't show up very well on the photos but I was a bit more adventurous this time and didn't stitch in the ditch



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful stitching Margaret - I have been looking at your previous posts too and they are amazing!
    Thank you for your lovely comment on my leaf card - I would be very happy for you to take inspiration from it, and I am so happy you like it .
    Hope all is well with you and yours - Hugs, Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete