Followers

Monday, 14 October 2013

A little bit of green

This is the card that I made for my husband on the occasion of our 35th wedding anniversary.  I was told that jade was the gemstone to celebrate 35 years so I made the card mainly green.

I'm entering it into the challenge at Divas by Design which is to use 3 or more layers


I used three different papers from the Paper Mania colour capsule collection with a card ribbon from the same set.  I layered the topper, a Boofle image, and peel off sentiment on to green and then silver foil card and mounted them onto the card using 3D foam pads.  To give a bit of sparkle I used gem brads from my stash

3 comments:

  1. Hi Margaret, LOVE your cute card. The sweet image looks great on the check background. Hope you are well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,love it.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Boofle card is so sweet Margaret and I love green its not used nearly enough in card making!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Diva's this week and good luck with the challenge
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete