Followers

Tuesday, 16 July 2013

Thank you, thank you!

To all you lovely people who have been visiting my blog even though I haven't blogged since the 28th May.  Hopefully I should be posting a bit more,  now that my op is over and done with and I've rested for 4 weeks of the 6 that I was told to take things easy and no lifting.  I've still got a couple of weeks to go so I probably won't be making any cards until after my holiday at the end of July.  I haven't been idle though, knitting and sewing have been keeping me busy.  I'll have to download some photos and blog about what I have been doing

Thanks again my blogging friends! xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Margaret, good news that it all went well. Take care. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your op is over and hope you be back to full strength soon. It will be good to see your projects again !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you're ok. I've missed you on here and on facebook.

    ReplyDelete