Followers

Tuesday, 14 May 2013

Creative Card Crew #36


Although this is a white on white challenge at the Creative Card Crew it is ok to use colour on your image.

We are being sponsored by Marianne Designs


This is the card I made for our daughter's birthday, her last one living with us as she is getting married in May
I used my Memory Box tessatina die to create the background and flourish die for the corners. I created the topper using Nestabilities and stamped the greeting from Papermania using Memento ink pad

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card,love the design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Margaret! I love the texture and design. So elegant! I hope everything went well with the wedding and you are keeping well!

    Hugs,

    - Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty...your daughter is sure to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, gorgeous corner swirls.

    Huggsss,Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete
  5. a beautiful birthday card for a beautiful birthday girl.....i know she will treasure it! happy week to you, margaret! xox

    ReplyDelete