Followers

Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Word Art Wednesday #75

I originally made this page for the previous challenge at Word Art Wednesday but as usual I kept forgetting to take my camera upstairs to photograph it, then I kept forgetting to bring it downstairs to put onto my laptop.  By the time everything came together the challenge was closed!!  So here I am just hours into this challenge and I'm ready to post lol



Once again I used a page in my journal.  I'm so glad that I started making journals for my Word Art Wednesday challenges, it's good to be able to look back for both inspiration for card designs and inspiration from the verses.    I used 1" squares of scraps of pastel rainbow paper to make the border.  The joins were "stitched" using a ProMarker with a fine nib.  The centre panel was cut from an  8x8 paper pad of angel designs.  I wish I could remember the designer as they are a lovely quality paper.  I printed the verse onto Safmat from Letraset, cut round as close to the letters as possible and fixed it across the centre.  I finished it off by going around the paper with a ProMarker and, typically for me, my pen slipped at the final bit so I don't have a nice neat line.  I debated about going around it again to make the line thicker and incorporate the mistake but I probably would have done the same again.  So caution prevailed and I've left it as it is.  I hope that you like it

2 comments:

  1. Hi Margaret! What a sweet angel page for your journal. I just LOVE seeing you use and enjoy the word art, and I can't say thank you enough for playing along with us. Hope you're having a safe and blessed week!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret,
    I am now in possession of so many cards that I will soon begin to do scrap book pages. I also want to work on a journal because like you there is much inspiration in the scriptures.
    Your page is lovely.
    Thank you for sharing your wonderful artwork with us this week.
    Blessings, Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete