Followers

Friday, 19 April 2013

The Pink Elephant #195

Another Christmas card to add to the three I've already done :o)

I'm entering this card into two challenges
The Pink Elephant #195  to use paper piecing

Christmas Card Challenge 2013  things with wings

I used the same stamp and paper pack from Molly Blooms Christmas Carnival as I did for my last challenge entry at the 2013 Christmas cards but it is very, very different.  I do love this stamp.


I stamped the image onto white card and four different papers from the pack cutting out various parts from the paper images.  I coloured Molly's face, hair, hands and candy cane with Promarkers filling the rest of it with the paper pieces. To mount the various pieces I used Letratac from Letraset which is an excellent dry adhesive for this technique.  After using my Crop-a-Dile Corner Chomper to round the corners of the stamped panel I mounted it onto kraft card cut a narrow border and rounded the corners too.  I cut two of the papers into triangles to fit the base kraft card and edged them with a Memento ink pad.  The design was finished by using one of the sentiment stamps that came with the kit




6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful....lovely image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous papers and loooove that image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cute card, I love the image and pretty papers you've used! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is precious with beautiful design paper. Love how the design draws the eye to the image.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, I love the soft color scheme

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I just love this! I have a country angel hanging in my spare bedroom, and this reminds me of her. Wonderful creating sweetie!

    xo

    ReplyDelete