Followers

Friday, 26 April 2013

Paper Pretties Wednesday #255

I am entering this card into the challenge at Paper Pretties Wednesday using fancy folds

and at Word Art Wednesday #77  anything goes but must have an inspirational tone

It is the card that I have made for my daughter and her fiance who will be getting married in two weeks time, on the 10th May.  As well as the card I have made a matching box for it.  The fancy fold that I've used is to make this an easel card


To make the base card and all the layers using Spellbinder's Grande Labels #1 and my Grand Calibur


A closer look at the card.  The image is a digi stamp from The Paper Shelter coloured using Promarkers.  I've coloured the hair on the images as close as I can to Elizabeth's and Martyn's hair.  The papers are HOTP Soft Nostalgia papers,  I inked the edges of all the card and papers with a Memento ink pad.  I used Stickles glitter glue around the dress and veil and glossy accents on the groom's shoes.  The stick on pearls are from my stash.  The image panel has been raised on 3D pads


The card and box together and a closeup of the box below. The wording on the front of the box was computer generated using the same font and colour as their wedding stationery


4 comments:

  1. Hi Margaret - what a beautiful wedding card. The image is adorable, and so beautifully coloured. This really is a keepsake to treasure.
    Congratulations to the Happy Couple - I hope you all have a wonderful day on the 10th. (Look forward to seeing some pics.)!
    Hugs, Sylvia xx

    PS: There is Candy to be won on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous ,love the fab image and great colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image Margaret on a very beautiful wedding card.
    Thank you for posting with us at Word Art Wednesday; we really love seeing your wonderful work and we appreciate you taking time to join us.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just precious, Margaret. I love the image, the shape, and the subtle colors. It's just as sweet as can be, and I thank you SO MUCH for stopping by to share it with us.
    have a great week, and God bless you for sharing!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete