Followers

Tuesday, 30 April 2013

New Home

I'm entering this project into the challenges at

Divas by Design  inspired by a movie

Allsorts #204  anything but a card


Another 70mm square mini canvas with easel.  I've used a Margaret Sherry decoupage sheet to decorate it.  For the Divas by Design it has to be movie inspired.  I hope that the movie I've chosen doesn't preempt a catastrophe for the recipient of this mini-masterpiece, It's The Money Pit lol. With the canvas being small I didn't want the decoupage to be very 3 dimensional so I used Stix2 glue dots to give depth.  

6 comments:

  1. Oh this card is just darling, and I love the movie that inspired you to create this. Super cute hun!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card,love the design...fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so like a real painting. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the movie inspired theme over at Divas.Thanks for playing with us at Divas this week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card...Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really lovely canvas Margaret makes a super new home gift.

    Thanks so much sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete