Followers

Thursday, 25 April 2013

Forever Friends Christmas

I am entering this card into the following challenges

Ready-Teddy-Go #21  anything goes but must have a teddy in the design

2013 Christmas Cards #21  option of using ornaments

How spooky is that, both challenges are #21!


I made this card using Forever Friends decoupage and papers that were a magazine freebie (my kind of stash lol).  I inked all the edges of the papers using Memento Cottage Ivy ink pad.  Once again I've done the decoupage using Letratac from Letraset giving a slight 3D effect but not affecting the postage charge in the UK.  I think that the red paper looks more like a frame rather than having another piece of spotty paper layered on it. The red paper wraps around to the back of the card. I cut the small square of spotty paper from underneath the red paper.  The sentiment was also from the decoupage sheet



3 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,love it.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that ted - it does look like a frame! Thanks for joining us for our ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge at Ready-Teddy-Go! Hope to see you again soon x
    Debbie Dt

    ReplyDelete