Followers

Thursday, 11 April 2013

Dustin Pike, Just Enough Time

This is a first time entry into a Dustin Pike challenge after seeing one of the DT cards in the current Creative Card Crew challenge

I am also going to enter it into the Ready Teddy Go challenge #21 - Anything goes


This is the card that I have made for my great nieces birthday.  The teddy digi stamp is one from Dustin Pike which I've had for a few years and is no longer in the shop.  I used ProMarkers to colour him and Nestabilities dies Labels #8 to cut him out. In order to get a mat of the same proportion I drew around the same die onto raspberry Papermania textured card and hand cut it, not bad freehand cutting if I say so myself lol.  I added colour to the teddy mat with a Memento ink pad using the same pad to ink all the edges of paper and card.  The number 2 is a Papermania clear stamp printed with black Memento.  I adhered it to a piece of the raspberry card and cut it out freehand.  I attached it to the card with 3D foam pads


I'm also attaching a scrapbook page that I did of my husband as a boy where I used Dustin Pike digi stamps.  This isn't for the challenge but to show how I've used them "outside of the box" and it has previously been on my blog but quite a while ago



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card...gorgeous image and papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!!! Love both the card and the scrapbook page. Thank you for joining us at Pike's Playground." We hope you'll join in all of our challenges.
    Hugz,
    Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  3. great teddy image and your scrapbook page is fab! Thanks for joining us for our ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge at Ready-Teddy-Go! Hope to see you again soon x
    Debbie Dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. the card is sooo cute and I love love LOVE the LO, thanks for joining us in "the playground" :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card and I love the 2 and the scrap page. Thank you for playing along this week at “Pike’s Playground”. I sure hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Doodle Dragon Studio DT

    ReplyDelete