Followers

Tuesday, 30 April 2013

Creative Card Crew #35

We want to see lots of Bling on your entries for our 35th challenge at the Creative Card Crew

Our sponsor for this challenge is the Scrapping Centre and they have kindly 
donated  a $15 store voucher for  the winner of our random draw



I have made this card for my sister-in-law's birthday and I've added lots of bling to it!
The papers and flowers are from the Papermania Capsule Collection.  I just love the dusky pinks that they have used.  I inked the edges of all the layers with a Memento ink pad.  The butterflies were cut using a die from Crafty Individuals.  It's the first time that I've used it and I'm really pleased with the results.  I used Card Candi surrounded by gems for the flower centre and used pearls and gems, Anita's, to decorate the butterflies


4 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful card, Margaret! Love the flower with the bling center and those delicate butterflies are so very pretty. Love the dusky pink too!

    Hugs,

    - Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card,fabulous colours and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Margaret - That flower is stunning and so are the butterflies!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty floral card! Love your design for the blingy challenge!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete