Followers

Tuesday, 2 April 2013

Creative Card Crew #33

For our latest challenge at the Creative Card Crew we're asking to see clouds and/or falling rain or snow. For this challenge we are being sponsored by 

who have provided a prize of  a $10 store voucher for the lucky winner of our random draw.


I have used the digi stamp Patsy for my card which is a gorgeous image to work with.  As well as printing the image on to card I printed it on a pale blue spotty paper and cut out the hair ribbon, coat and umbrella.  After I had finished colouring the image on the card using ProMarkers I glued the paper pieces into place.  I used Glossy Accents on the printed raindrops an also added some to the background.  I cut the image out using rectangle  Nestabilities and used a scalloped die to cut a mat from the spotty paper and mounted them both on to a piece of silver card.  The background paper is an old and ancient one from Hunkydory inked around the edge with a pale blue Memento ink pad.  The card was finished by adding a peeloff greeting, from Craft Creations, and a ribbon bow from my stash.


5 comments:

  1. A beautiful card...gorgeous image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Margaret, and I love the spotty paper-piecing.
    A brilliant image and challenge theme, considering the weather we have been having!

    Hugs, Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card, Margaret, lovely layout and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, and I just love that sweet little bow. Fabulous card hun.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, Margaret, love the monochromatic scheme!

    ReplyDelete