Followers

Monday, 8 April 2013

Birthday card gift set

I've had these sheets of toppers for an absolute age and decided to make the cards to give as a gift.  I will have to make a nice box for them too.

I am entering then into the Divas by Design challenge for spring colours.
The Pink Elephant #194 again for spring colours
and also into the   Allsorts challenge #201  Spring has sprung

The pyramid toppers, borders and sentiments are by Floral Xpressions by Buzzcraft, which I bought many moons from Hunkdory.  Yoiu get two of the same design to a sheet so they make a relatively cheap card which makes them ideal as a gift set.  I added the layers using double-sided sticky tape to keep the bulkiness to a minimum but still having a bit of dimension

6 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Margaret!

    Blessings to you for the whole week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card look gorgeous!!!
    Good luck to the challenge!

    If you wish, come on my blog ... If you want, you can become a Member? Please! ... I'd be honored

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, a lovely set of cards for a gift, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are super sweet, and what a great gift idea! You'll have to show us the box you make for them.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards. Thanks for joining us at Diva's
    Hugs
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful creation! Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts with it and good luck!

    ReplyDelete