Followers

Wednesday, 17 April 2013

Allsorts Challenge #202

The challenge at Allsorts #202 is an ABC with a difference.  You have to use something on the project which has the same first letter as the initial of your name.  Hubby said I've got it exactly right lol

My name is Margaret so I've used the letter M for a monster!   


The digi stamp is from Pollycraft and I coloured it with my ProMarkers. The papers were a freebie with a magazine, it could have been Crafts Beautiful but I'm not 100% sure. I mounted the dotty paper onto brown card and then onto the white base card.  From the starry paper I cut two flag shapes and then mounted them onto brown card. The sentiment was part of the same paper pack.  Using my Cuttlebug and Spellbinders Labels #1 dies I cut a white and a brown mat and used a Memento ink pad to highlight the raised edge of the white one. After mounting the image using 3D foam pads I used Glossy Accents on the beer monster's eyes and the glass of beer


4 comments:

  1. Gosh, what a cute birthday card! Awesome coloring, and I really like how you put the dots and stars together. Great job!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect card for our theme Margaret - tell hubby he's cruel, I'm sure your not.

    Thanks so much for sharing you lovely work with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous....gorgeous image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, your card is perfect and hubby is fun, xxxx

    ReplyDelete