Followers

Sunday, 7 April 2013

ABC K for Kraft

I have quite a few birthdays in April and May and have to get busy with them.  Luckily my mojo seems to have returned (and about time too!)  This card is for my nephew and I'm entering it into the ABC K for kraft challenge

I used the kraft card to make my card base and for the mats of the image and border strip.  The papers and twisted pyramid stack are from the Biker Boy range by the Design House.  As I am often doing now I'm using double sided sticky tape for my layers instead of 3D foam pads because of the postage rates.  I did a decoupage using the foam pads earlier in the year and it looked quite bulky and untidy so I carefully dismantled it and re-did it without the foam pads :-)  I edged the papers and the first layer of the picture with a Memento ink pad and attached the tag with a brad from my stash.  A peel off greeting on the tag finished the card

4 comments:

  1. Very cute card. Thanks for joining us at ABC for our Kraft challenge
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card....love the fab image and gorgeous colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The teddy image is gorgeous! Cuddly but manly at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Margaret,
    This looks fab. Such a lovely image. I'm sure your nephew will love it. Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete