Followers

Tuesday, 9 April 2013

ABC K for kraft & ABC Christmas

It's not often that I manage to make a card for more than one challenge, especially the two ABC challenges, but this time I have plus another one!!!

ABC K for Kraft  to use kraft card

ABC Christmas G for Guys and Gals

2013 Christmas card  Vintage


I used kraft card for the base card and for matting.  The papers and the stamp are from last years Molly Blooms Christmas Carnival kit.  I used Memento inks to stamp the images -holly and Molly, edge the papers and on the image mat.  I used Nestabilities dies and my Grand Calibur to cut the mats. The images were coloured with ProMarkers and highlighted with a white gel pen.  I used a peel off to finish the card


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card...lovely image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. I love the colors you used. Thanks for playing with us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is lovely. Great Molly Bloom image and I love the design with the layers and distressing too. Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at ABC Christmas Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete