Followers

Saturday, 6 April 2013

2013 Christmas Cards #18

Well here I am with only my second Christmas card of the year lol.  I've made this card for the 2013 Christmas card challenge #18  The option for this challenge is reindeers


I love this little reindeer from Beccy's Place. It looks good no matter which colour combination you use and with the ProMarkers there are endless combinations to try.  I used Nestabilities to cut the image and the scalloped mat. I used a Memento ink pad to colour the edges of the background paper and the image mat. The background paper is from the Nitwits Merry and Bright collection and the holly is a Molly Blooms stamp from the Christmas Carnival Collection, also coloured with ProMarkers.  I didn't really get to play with the Molly Blooms stamps as I had almost completed my cards for last Christmas when I bought the kit.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card,love the gorgeous image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image! I love the color palette you used! Thanks for joining in on the fun at CCC!

    ReplyDelete