Followers

Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Word Art Wednesday #72... part 2

Two entries in the one challenge!!  I need to lay down lol Will Word Art Wednesday go into meltdown?

I made this card for our granddaughter, Bronwyne, who is such a blessing to our family.  It's a pity that we don't see her very often with our son being in the forces they live where they're told which isn't very convenient for us :(


The die cut shape was in a pack of shapes from a friend so I don't know the manufacturer, and I backed it with some paper from my stash.  The decoupage is Forever Friends.  I didn't used 3d foam pads for the layers as our postage in the UK is governed by the depth of the package.  I cut all the layers and then stuck them down using Letra Tac from Letraset which still gave a slightly 3d effect.  The sentiment was printed on my other favourite Letraset product, Safmat and then burnished down on the card

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card,love the image and fabulous design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet card for your granddaughter, love the fancy diecut and the cute teddy.
    Thanks for telling me about the challenge too.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card Margaret - love how you used the gorgeous diecut to display the Teddy. I'm sure Bronwyn will love it. Hope you get to see her again very soon.
    Hugs, Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete