Followers

Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Word Art Wednesday #72... part 1

It's been so long since I made an entry in my Word Art Wednesday Journal I'd almost forgotten where it was lol

The word art that I've used isn't the one from this week but from a while ago

The images and papers are from Teddy Bo. I do love these stamps, they're really nice to colour using my ProMarkers. I used glue dots to give a little height to the images.  With it being a journal page I didn't want to add bulk by using 3d foam pads.  As usual I have printed the word art on to Safmat from Letraset and cut it as close to the writing as I could.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely entry in your journal. I just love Teddy Bo. Thanks for joining us this week at WAW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely notebook! Your coloration is so pritty and you are right this sentiment looks perfect that way. xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete