Followers

Tuesday, 19 March 2013

Creative Card Crew #32 Masculine

For our new challenge at the Creative Card Crew we are looking for you masculine creations.  

We are being sponsored by the  Scrapping Centre 

who have generously donated a $15 store voucher for the winner of our random draw.

In an earlier challenge we had a card that was made using a double sided circle folded to give a double pocket.  I did save the link to the blog but now cannot find it :(  So if the lady who made the original card reads this please let me know so that I can give you the credit

I made my card the cheats way by making two gate fold cards, using a lightweight cardstock from Costco, and sticking them together.  I had curved the tops of the cards to make the arch shape and then edged them with narrow ricrac peel-offs. I made a tag with another piece of card.  The happy birthday was done using a set of stamps from Dimension Stamps and finished off with a brad and ribbon from my stash



To enable the card to stand up I added a piece of card which I had cut from an A5 card to make it into a 6x6 card. I always keep the offcuts and generally use them for gift tags



6 comments:

  1. This is fabulous,love the design and gorgeous colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card. I love your sweet design. Thanks for sharing hun.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great, Margaret, brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card, Margaret! Absolutely beautiful design, love how the H and B match the rest of the card. Simply beautiful!

    Hugs,

    - Jenn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jenn. I love this stamp set. you get the full alphabet the size of the H and B which are brilliant for stamping on the same paper as the background. You also get appy, irthday, est, ishes, ello, erry, hristmas, ongratulations, any, eturns, eason's reetings, making it a very versatile set. There are other word sets too

      http://www.dimensionstamps.com/index1.html

      Margaret xx

      Delete