Followers

Tuesday, 19 February 2013

Creative Card Crew Challenge #30

Over at the Creative Card Crew our challenge is Birthday.  An easy one this week, hope to see lots of yummy projects

We are sponsored by The Scrapping Centre 


who are donating a store voucher for $15 for the lucky winner of our random draw

This is a card that I have made for a friend's birthday.  She doesn't have many 'real' birthdays as she was born on the 29th February, so she will be borrowing the 28th again this year
I have lots of aperture cards that I bought when I used to make cross-stitch cards and I must try and use them up. I made a panel using paper weaving, My Mind's Eye papers, and inserted it behind the aperture. I coloured silver border peeloffs and sentiment using a Promarker.  All the flowers are from the Papermania Colour Capsule Collection.

I am entering this card in the ABC Challenge - H for Happy Birthday


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous , love the design and fab papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I really like how the colored silver came out- such a pretty color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty, thanks for joining in the fun at ABC,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card!!!!
    thanks for playing with us at ABC Challenge
    hugs

    ReplyDelete