Followers

Wednesday, 20 February 2013

ABC Christmas D for.......

....... designer papers

I've finally got round to making a card for a challenge on the day the challenge was issued!!!

It is for the ABC Christmas challenge which is D for Designer papers

The papers I have used are from the Nitwits Merry & Bright collection and I inked the edges with a Memento ink pad.  I love their papers.  The reindeer digi stamp is from Pink Gems designs and I coloured it using my ProMarker pens. I highlighted the snow and snowflakes with Stickles glitter glue and finished it off with an iridescent peel-off greeting. I used my Crop-a-Dile Corner Chomper to the round the corners of the stamped panel

I'm entering it in the Allsorts Challenge #194 Things with wings -the little robin


9 comments:

  1. A beautiful card, gorgeous image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a sweet little image Margret and so impressed to see people getting ahead with Christmas cards, if only I could follow suit.

    It's great to see you at Allsorts challenge this week, thanks so much joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like the papers, but that reindeer gets 10/10 for cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Margaret,

    This is just adorable hun. Colored so nicely and I love your design.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great papers and sweet image. Thank you for playing along with us at ABC Christmas Challenge. See you next time.
    Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really wonderful card,the papers and the image looks really great.
    Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Many hugs and greetings
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card love the cute image too! Thanks for Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Margaret,

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, leaving such a sweet comment, and inviting me to join in the challenge at the Creative Crew blog. Don't know how I missed that one.

    xo

    ReplyDelete