Followers

Thursday, 10 January 2013

Word Art Wednesday #62

I decided to take a break away from colouring penguins for Elizabeth's wedding stationery and do something for myself today.

I've had the covers and pages cut for ages to start my new Word Art Wednesday journal but just not got round to putting them together with my Bind-it-All.  Whenever I bought Ippity Stamps the lady that I bought them from used to always include a few sheets of heavy weight paper.  It's possible that they are Unity papers but I'm not sure.  If anyone recognises the paper that I've used for the cover of my journal I'd love to know the manufacturer.  The size is 5"x7" so the pages are just like making a medium sized card


4 comments:

  1. Just darling, Margaret. You are such a blessing to me, and I appreciate your support and dedication to Word Art Wednesday. Thanks for being such a joy to have around, and I hope you enjoy a blessed week in the Lord.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret,
    Sometimes I think I am too dense for words. What a sweet idea to make a WAW album. It is a great start.
    Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday.
    Carole Robb Bisson
    May the Blessing of the LORD be Upon You!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carole. Thank you for your lovely comments. I don't know if you saw anything of my first journal but I did a post including all the pages of my Word Art Wednesday journal volume 1 here http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=3771469964339486258#editor/target=post;postID=3268790405858676830

      Margaret xx

      Delete