Followers

Thursday, 10 January 2013

Word Art Wednesday #62 part 2

Of course, after I had made my Word Art Wednesday  journal I just had to fill the first page!

Even though I haven't done any pages for ages I have still been saving all the word art and I already had a few printed out ready on some Safmat from Letraset , they're having a sale so pop on over and grab a bargain!

To create the page I used Adirondack inks with a foam pad to colour it.  I stamped the butterflies using a Memento ink pad, stamp from Dimension Stamps, on the page and then onto paper from the Papermania Colossal stack (is there no end to this paper??????) and cut them out omitting the the antennae as they were already printed on the page.  I used Letratac which is a dry adhesive perfect for edge to edge coverage and fiddly items like letters and numerals, to adhere the butterflies to the page covering the previously stamped images. I completed it by adding the scripture.



A closeup of the scripture


6 comments:

  1. I LOVE these colorful butterflies and how you added the scripture into the midst of them. Very creative and pretty. Thanks SO MUCH for sharing this with us.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! The inking is fabulous! Time to check out the safmat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Margaret, this is just lovely!! Hope you are well my friend and here's wishing you a very happy and blessed 2013. Luv, Trish x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful journal. Love how colorful you made them and was able to incorporate the WAW scripture there as well. Great work!Thanks for blessing us with your project this week at Word Art Wednesday. Have an awesome day!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your layout and soft color scheme. Thanks for sharing at WAW. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Journal, I should have said Journal. Margaret this is so beautiful. We all need to see beautiful things, our world pounds us with violent images. i felt such peace while I was looking at that first page. Thank you for sharing.
    Carole Robb Bisson
    May the Blessing of the LORD be Upon You!

    ReplyDelete