Followers

Monday, 12 November 2012

ABC Christmas

The challenge over at ABC Christmas is to use vibrant colours


I love the quirky design of Michael Powell's stamps and this one is perfect for small square cards.  I've used a Forever Friends background paper but you can't see much of it and inked the edges in red.  I like the effect of having only three corners rounded


I coloured the image with ProMarkers and Flexmarkers and I've quite impressed myself with the way I've coloured the snow and the shadows, lol, and put some Glamour Dust here and there.  Not so happy with the stained glass window but it will do.  I did consider stamping the image again and just colouring the window to piece onto the main image but persuaded myself that I was being too fussy!  I might change my mind though between now and posting it off hehe

4 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card Margaret. I always admire bright and vibrant colours because I just can't do them for some reason. Clever colouring of the snow - it really looks cold and icy. Making me shiver! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful....lovely image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love the colours and the image. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Love, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Margaret.
    This image really gets me into Christmas mode - the sparkly snow looks so realistic. Your colouring is beautiful, and the stained glass window is perfect.
    Hope all is well with you and yours - hugs, Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete