Followers

Friday, 5 October 2012

Urgent help needed!!!!!

Hi everyone.  My daughter is on holiday with her boyfriend in Aruba (sigh).  White sands, blue seas, palm trees and beautiful sunsets all add up to one thing.  They're engaged and we are so pleased for them.  Here's where I need some help.

I went to a craft fair at the weekend and I saw two stamps which had palm trees etc and one of them had silhouettes of a couple.  When I saw them I was sorely tempted to buy one and now I wish that I had.  I've emailed all the companies that were there but no-one has got back to me with the stamp that I want.

If any of you know where I can get such an image, either rubber, acrylic or digi will you let me know please.  I want to have a card made for them when they get home next weekend so if I have to buy a stamp other than a digi I would need the supplier to be in the UK

Hoping to get lots of positive replies

Margaret xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh, sorry can't help, but I hope you find what you're looking for. Someone's bound to know.

    ReplyDelete