Followers

Tuesday, 23 October 2012

Creative Card Crew #22 Fancy Folds

Oh dear!  I forgot to do my post for the DT card so here it is, better late than never lol

Our challenge for this fortnight at The Creative Card Crew is to use fancy folds, either as your card base or an embellishment.  I chose to do an embellishment

Our sponsor is the Stamp Fairy  


and they are giving a $10 store voucher for the winner of our random draw.
So good luck and I can't wait to see your creations


I used the image Tommy-Here comes Santa Claus and coloured it using Promarkers and a white gel pen as highlight on the cheeks


My fancy fold is the rosettes for which I used Nitwit papers edged with lilac Memento ink pad.  The circles were cut using a Nestabilities die.  The backing paper is from My Mind'e Eye.


I used a Quickie Glue pen to do a triple spot pattern (love using triple dots to break up white space) on the background and the bauble and then glittered it using Glamour Dust.  Also used it on the fur of Tommy's coat and hat

3 comments:

  1. Hi Margaret
    I have been doing some blog hopping and found your blog from Ritas. I love the cute image on your card, and the rosettes. I am pretty new to blogging but I am certainly enjoying it. After checking out your work I have decided to become a follower so I can keep watching. Have a good day. Christine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christine and welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy my crafty makes and you will visit often

      Margaret xx

      Delete
  2. Love this! I never even thought to do that kind of fold...great idea...love the glitter too!

    ReplyDelete