Followers

Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Word Art Wednesday #45

I might be on the last minute but at least I'm getting this week's scripture into this week's challenge at Word Art Wednesday lol

The word art provided for this week's challenge is Proverbs 16:3  Each week there is either a scriptural or uplifting quote which you can save for use in any of your projects but you don't have to use it for the challenge.


I keep coming back to this style, neat and tidy with not a lot going on :o) clean and simple and easy on the eye


I love it when I'm doing a project and I have exactly what I'm looking for so that it turns out right first time.  The clocks stamp was stamped onto white card  and I rubbed over it using the ink on the cut & dry from going around the edge of the card.  It amazes me seeing how far one little dab of ink can stretch.  Both tags were cut from the sheet without any need for extra additions for them to match perfectly with the rest of the card.  Looking at the topper you'd think that I had inked it for it to blend so well

Materials used

My Word Art Wednesday journal, that is almost full!
Clock stamp from Papermania
Tags from HOTP
Memento and Adirondack ink pads
Safmat from Letraset
Background papers from a Kameo Cards cd
Brads, which were orange but coloured using a Promarker pen, from stash

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Margaret! This is absolutely fabulous. I love what you've done to show the scripture so crisp and clear, and the clocks are SO awesome. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your faithful participation at Word Art Wednesday. You are a blessing to our blog, and to me personally, and I am SO very grateful.
    Hope you're having a wonderful week, and may God bless you in a special way for sharing with us!
    Hugs,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card, Margaret! And a good word for new day. Thank You!

    Blessings,
    Liv

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Margaret. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so good. I do keep meaning to do this in a book like you do, I must get more organised as I think it's a brilliant way of doing it.

    ReplyDelete