Followers

Thursday, 13 September 2012

Word Art Wednesday #45

I'm actually using last week's word art as I didn't get it loaded in time.  I quite like this one and will be entering it into the following challenges

Word Art Wednesday  "As always, feel free to save this free weekly word/scripture art to your computer. You are welcome to use it in your entry, but not required to do so. As long as you use an encouraging or uplifting sentiment on your project, that is fine."  As I said earlier the word art is from last week and is 1 John 4 v19

Stampin' Sisters in Christ #156 based on Romans 3:23-24 the challenge is to used bright colours, no brown, black or neutrals

Squigglefly #36 to use polka dots


I printed the word art digi onto Safmat and then cut the wording small enough to fit on the centre of the flowers


I cut the flowers using a Cuttlebug flower die.  With this one the centre is also cut out and I covered the centre using a white disc and added the wording.  As I was burnishing the Safmat I pressed the centre down into the gap of the flower centre.  To "amend" this I used a ball tool and pressed the white card through the gap,  I think that it gives them a button look,

Materials used

The page has been done in my Word Art Wednesday journal
Digi word art from Word Art Wednesday
Backing papers from Craftwork Cards
Paper ribbon from Patchwork Petals cd from Carole Anne's Studio
Cardstock DCWV
Cuttlebug and flower die
Classic circle Nesties
Safmat
Promarker
Ball tool

10 comments:

  1. Hi Margaret! You got SO creative with this verse by cutting it into small pieces and placing each one of a flower petal. Great idea with a great twist. Thanks for sharing this with us at Word Art Wednesday. I always appreciate seeing your entries, and I'm so glad you were able to play along. Hope you're having a very blessed week.
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the scripture last week-I'm glad you were able to use it.
    Putting the words in the center of flowers is so different & cute.

    Thanks so much for sharing it with us @ word Art Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Margaret.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, Margaret. I like how you have put a word into the centre of each flower. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely, jolly card Margaret. Good idea placing the words in the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute and so creative! I love the colors and cute flowers. Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute I love it very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card! I love the spiritual inspiration set inside the flowers and the beautiful backdrop of polka dots is wonderful. :)
    Thank you so much for joining our challenge and sharing your wonderful talent with us at Squigglefly.
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so creative! I love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How adorable Margaret - love all of the added details and the colours you have used - gorgeous! It is great to see you here with us this week at Stampin’ Sisters in Christ this week – we appreciate your support! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda SSIC Design Team

    ReplyDelete