Followers

Tuesday, 25 September 2012

Creative Card Crew #20 the colour purple

Hi everyone, before I post my card for this challenge I've got a bit of happy news to share.  One of our design team has got married!!  
Jan, many congratulations 



We're having a bit of a blog hop to show Jan, and her new hubby, how happy we are for them.  Please join in the hop to help us celebrate.  Also Jan has got some lovely blog candy here to share when she has 500 followers.  If you don't already follow Jan then you're missing out on some wonderful inspiration.  If you watch Create and craft then you will probably have seen some of her cards for Chloe

Hop order:
Mari


And now on to our challenge 
sponsored by the wonderful Robin's Fetish with a prize of 4 digis to winner of our random draw


And now for my card



I have used the image Katie's Reading

Materials used

Image from Robyn's Fetish
ProMarkers
Purple cardstock DCWV
Papers from Papermania
Memento ink pad
Nestabilities Classic circle and scalloped circle
Sentiment a magazine freebie
3D foam pads




9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Margaret.
    What a wonderful surprise thank you so much for taking part in this, xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Margaret!!

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Margaret,love the images and great colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Margaret!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card Margaret.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know why it didn't occur to me to use purple for my second card (slapping my head in disgust)! While both cards are amazing, I especially love your card for Jan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two great cards, Margaret! Love the adorable image for the wedding card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards love purple as well xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Margaret, both cards are lovely.

    Hugs
    Elle

    ReplyDelete