Followers

Friday, 31 August 2012

Word Art Wednesday #43

The free word art at Word Art Wednesday is 3 John 1:2  You can use it for the challenge, but it is not necessary.  As long as your entry has an uplifting inspirational quote or bible verse that's ok

I am also entering it into the Stampin' Sisters in Christ #154 using die cuts.  The bunting and the flag background are die cuts

As usual I have completed a page in my little Word Art Wednesday journal that I made when I started joining in with the challenges.  Only four more pages and it is complete.  I'll have to make another but this time I'll use my Bind-It-All rather than stitching the pages in place



Materials used

My Word Art Journal
The Simply British  Collection papers and die cuts from Simply Homemade Magazine
PC generated verse
Memento ink pad 

6 comments:

  1. This is SO COOL!!! LOVE the "flag" background you created--and your patterns are amazing together! Fabulous card! :) Can't wait to see more pages! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Margaret. I can tell that there was a lot of work to put this together, and it really turned out beautifully. Thanks for once again blessing us with your gorgeous work. We always LOVE seeing your wonderful creations. Have a great week!
    Blessings to you,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout - great card! Thank you for joining us at SSiC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Margaret!! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!! I see you are from Wigan, I am not that far away in Morecambe!! Love your card, that bunting looks fab!! Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Margaret, thank you for your lovely comments on my Christmas cards. The image is from an old Christmas card that i recycled. I love you design and bunting on this creation!!
    Hugs
    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete