Followers

Friday, 24 August 2012

What a Surprise!

The postman delivered a package from  Letraset, I hadn't ordered anything and didn't recall entering any competitions with Letraset goodies as the prize.  Here is what was in the package

 Neon Markers

They're the same colours as highlighter pens but they don't have a chisel end, instead it's a brush and a bullet tip.

I love the Promarkers and the Flexmarkers.  In fact I've ordered the summer and autumn limited edition pens and can't wait for them to arrive along with a couple of storage cases and some Letratac (another favourite product) dry adhesive sheets.

To check out all the Letraset products click on the link on my right hand side bar

Margaret xx

3 comments:

  1. What a blessing Margaret! I can't wait to see you play. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, did you ever figure out HOW they got sent to you?

    How cool!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen. I signed up to be an affiliate member to Letraset and got the pens for doing it. It means that if anyone goes to the Letraset site via the link on my blog and buy something I get commission on the sale. Can't see me earning much lol

      Margaret xx

      Delete