Followers

Friday, 24 August 2012

Teddy Bears Picnic

I've had this decoupage for ages, a freebie with a magazine.  I was just browsing through my stash hoping that inspiration would strike and it did lol

I am entering into the following challenges
A Gem of a Challenge to use animals or teddies

Ready Teddy Go anything goes

Normally I would have gone for a lighter and more flowery look to my papers but I thought that using a darker toned papers would make a change and get me to use some of the papers that I have previously just looked at and admired lol


A close up to show the layers of decoupage, looks as though there are two straws in the glass

Materials used

Decoupage a magazine freebie
Papers were a free gift in an order
3D foam pads
Carl corner rounder


4 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! I love the soft images and angled layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Margaret, love the super cute image and design. Thanks for joining us at AGOAC.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card and i love that teddy! Thanks for joining us for our ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge at Ready-Teddy-Go! Hope to see you again soon x
    Debbie Dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable and gorgeous, love the image...Thanks for joining us at Ready-Teddy-Go-Challenge.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete