Followers

Thursday, 30 August 2012

Stampin' Sisters in Christ #154

The challenges at Stampin' Sisters in Christ are always based around scripture.  This week's challenge is from Isaiah 64:8 and is about being shaped by God and so to use punches, dies or any shapes


This card has been made using all new stash that I bought at the Leigh Sincerely Yours craft show on Saturday


Even though I have quite a lot of gems I bought more 3mm and 2mm as they were so sparkly.  I have tried to capture that in the photo

Materials used

Stamp from Woodware
Gem wheels from Anita's
Ink it Up! stamp pad (not new)
Tessatina die from Memory box

3 comments:

  1. Wow, is that all one stamp? It's stunning. I am looking for something like that so I can stamp an image in black ink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw the stamp in an advertising leaflet, that was in a magazine, for The Craft Shed. It looks stunning whichever way it is done, white on black was absolutely gorgeous. It's definitely a stamp for monochrome cards. There is another stamp which is a border app 2.5 inches by 4 included in the set. Thought that is was well worth the £5.50 price tag

      Margaret xx

      Delete
  2. That is so creative. I really like this card. Thank you for joining us at SSiC!

    ReplyDelete